Learning and education is a journey. It is a progressive process. Only by learning one tip at a time do you embrace the chance for social, economic and general empowerment. Learn ‘one thing’ every day from a reliable source of educators, practitioners and mentors in law with a combination of over 20 years experience! While we do not give this as legal advice, but legal ‘tip’ we give our highest assurances of having researched and ascertained the content that is directed to you and welcome your comments and criticism!
See below some interesting discussions on law, interesting legal news from our courts and follow us on Twitter and Facebook to engage discussants.
- Some news: Kenyan Court approves Teleconferencing Evidence
- Can I lose my citizenship by birth
- Can I duplicate my friend’s song and sing it as mine?
- Are the 10 commandments a source of law in Kenya?
- Can I sue a cow?
- What is my recourse if my neighbor’s cow has stepped on my crops and caused damage?